About Me

My photo
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
A confused homosapien.

Friday, December 31, 2010

It's 2011: Happy New Year !!!


Hmm, What is my new year resolution going to be??? Let's see:
  1. Lose weight
  2. Drink plenty of water
  3. Eat chawanprash
  4. Never skip meals
  5. Go to temple regularly
  6. Stop fighting with everyone
  7. Save more money and less of shopping
  8. Talk less
  9. Eat less chocolates and chips
  10. Be more disciplined
  11. Never share any food with monsters like Vamsi
  12. Be more patient
  13. Listen to my mom and J
  14. Be more girlie
  15. Be constructive - start piano classes, improve my writting, learn new words and softwares.

The list is too big...

What about you??? What's your list or resolution for this year?

4 comments:

  1. Great list but i dont know how many you will keep up especially 8 and 9???

    My list:

    To become more religious
    stop eating oily items
    Drink lots of water

    ReplyDelete
  2. I donot make any resolutions at all, as i will not be able to keep up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thats being rude. I know its tough, very tough for me but then again, I want to give it my best shot. Have started drinking water already. My stomach's loaded with a litre of water already.
    Well, lets make a resolution NOT TO break the resolution. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will help you not to break them up! Keep going VJ... Whenever I fill my water bottle I would sure help/ remind you to fill yours!

    ReplyDelete